0
Posted by Starrscreem in
Uncategorized
Using optimus one is little enjoyable as it gives much battery backup.. and with SLIMGEN ROM you get a seriously extreme battery life
but now I am posting this for those who need even more extra battery power
Use this Link to get your desired high capacity battery
Ebay
I am not responsible for any malfunctions
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
This is a step by step tutorial for Rooting Froyo based LG P500: PREREQUISITES: Backup all applications to SD Card using ASTRO File M...
-
There are conditions where you have to downgrade your firmware in order to install a custom ROM, I Help you here :) I am Showing you...
-
GANGSTAR WEST COAST HUSTLE The sequal to Gangstar miamai vindication only the best 3d environment extreme graphics lots of mission...
-
TEMPLE RUN The Long awaited Temple Run is out for android This game is optimized for armv6 processors howev,er it will run on ot...
-
WHO SHOULD READ THIS: If you don't know what rooting an Android phone means, and/or you want a clear understanding of the concepts of ...

